you’re lds and you have a blog about dating and you post “datable” people. you praise the men like jared leto for his looks and his pink mohawk, forgetting that he bangs groupies left and right. you praise dudes like seth rogen for their laugh and sense of humor, forgetting that the guy is a huge stoner and seriously irreverent to religion. and then tear down women like kim kardashian (who apparently is LDS) because she dresses like she does.
In fact, every man you post as datable, 9/10s of the characteristics are physical or beyond his control.
Your jerk(jerkette) of the week you criticize because of her so-called promiscuous nature and that she doesn’t represent your religion fairly.
1. amanda is my favorite shopping friend ever (sorry everyone else, she and i had such a good time and i typically hate shopping!)
2. people who come in AFTER the open sign has been turned off and the display outside been brought in and say “oh you’re closing in three minutes” and then stay half an hour without buying anything are the bane of my existence. hello run-on-sentence.
3. my brother is getting hitched june 30th in Spanish Peaks in some meadow.
4. there’s a reason you can’t hold down a job…….
5. chicago thursday! wee!
6. i need to stop procrastinating this paper and reading.
Stop haggling prices with me. Don’t counter a dealer’s bottom line with something $100 less. This isn’t a fucking flea market. This isn’t fucking china town.
Don’t haggle prices on designers upstairs either. No, I’m not going to sell you a $40 piece without the chain for $10. Seriously? Do you go to Target and haggle? Do you haggle at the mall? (This is a stupid question, because people at Urban are constantly trying to haggle with me).
Seriously, you people are all ingrates and tactless. Get out.